- This listing is for polyethylene license plates that are constructed with colored resin and screen printed with your choice of imprint color. This means that the color of the plate is actually in the resin of the plastic, not printed on. For example, if you choose black plastic resin, the back of the plate will be black, the front of the plate will be black, and the edges will be black. Likewise, if you cut the license plate in half, the core of the plate will be the plastic resin color of your choosing. This is in contrast to our standard screen printed license plates which are constructed from white polyethylene resin and then printed with your preferred imprint color(s).
- PLEASE NOTE: Some ink colors contain translucency in the ink and therefore will not print well on certain dark plate colors. Please check with us about your preferred imprint color and license plate color prior to ordering to confirm compatibility. The most popular choice is white ink on a dark colored plate. Our white ink is very thick and opaque and works very well on any dark colored plate, so there is no need to check with us on that imprint color choice.
- We use the finest quality and most durable polyethylene resign that does not crack in cold climates and stays bright over time.
- Screen printed in your choice of imprint color(s) with your auto dealership's logo or message.
- Screen printing offers the most durable and vibrant imprint. Choose from our selection of vibrant imprint colors.
- Screen printed license plates are the best choice when you are using a 1-color imprint without shading/gradients or when the absolute best quality and most durable printing option is desired.
- If you require more than one color screen printing, please contact us for a quotation.
- Each Plate measures 12" x 6"
Please upload your artwork and/or special instructions for your desired imprint when you submit your order. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns with your artwork before charging your credit card. Once our Art Department determines that your artwork is feasible, we will charge your credit card and prepare a proof, which will be emailed to you for approval.
If you are placing an order that is an exact duplication of an imprinted product that we previously produced for you, please enter the details of your previous order in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. In the case of exact reorders, we generally will move directly into production after receiving your order without sending a proof.
We accept Adobe Illustrator vector files including .eps, ai, and pdf, as well as high resolution 300dpi raster files including psd, jpg, tiff, and png. Please convert all fonts to outlines before submitting artwork. If you require small changes to your artwork, we are usually able to make those adjustments at no charge. Our goal is your total satisfaction and we will work with you closely to make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. We will always contact you if our Art Department has any questions or concerns with the submitted artwork. If you have any questions about the feasibility of your desired imprint, please feel free to email us your artwork to review and evaluate before ordering.
Straight Line Text
If your desired imprint is comprised in part or completely of straight line copy, please enter the text, font, and layout preferences in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. Our Art Department will prepare a proof in accordance with your instructions.
Colored Resin Screen Printed Polyethylene License Plates (.023 Poly)
Item #: PLCR23
125-249 250-499 500-999 1000-2499 2500-4999 5000 or more $1.72 $1.01 $0.98 $0.88 $0.82 $0.79