Custom Keychains, Personalized Key Chains
We offer a comprehensive selection of imprinted keychains to satisfy the needs of any type of business including car dealerships, real estate agents, home developers, auto repair shops, schools, universities, clubs and much more. Our options range from very high perceived value options like our die-struck, leather, domed urethane, and engraved key chains to more budget-minded options like our soft touch, acrylic, plastic, showring, and aluminum key fobs. Our lineup of keychains has been carefully optimized over our 35+ year history to include only options that are price-conscious, yet still make a very strong impression for your dealership, company, event, organization, or brand. We offer offer a streamlined ordering process and a variety of shapes, colors, materials, and imprint options to bring your brand or logo to life. Putting your company logo on a key fob is a great way to keep your name in front of customers as they are likely to keep the keychain for the duration of their ownership of the vehicle since it serves the useful purpose of holding their keys.
We are proud to serve a variety of companies and organizations of all sizes from individuals looking for a giveaway for a wedding, family reunion, sports team, baby shower, or special event to fortune 500 companies who purchase many thousands of keychains as a promotional giveaway at trade shows or promotions to advertising agencies who utilize our services to accommodate their customers. Our promotional personalized key tag order sizes range from 100pcs to 50,000pcs or more. Regardless of the size of your order, you will receive the personalized attention that we have built our reputation on for over 35 years. When you place large orders, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of our bulk wholesale pricing.
If you need assistance choosing the best style of key tag or are looking for guidance about the most appropriate way to display your logo or message, please reach out to us by phone, chat, or email for assistance. We always recommend using your company name, phone number, and website as a starting point. If you have a logo, it is always good to include that as well. We offer free design service for basic imprints of text and stock graphics. Our #1 priority is to turn every inquiry into a satisfied customer. We look forward to working with you on your next personalized key fob project.
Item #: 2185
$0.60 - $0.65Select Options
Item #: 6320
$0.60 - $0.76Select Options
Item #: 2407
$0.60 - $0.65Select Options
Item #: MB6098C
$0.58 - $1.10Select Options
Our Soft Touch Keychains are our most popular option. They are made from durable flexible soft vinyl and are screen printed with a brilliant enamel imprint that lasts for years. These are available in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes to satisfy a wide array of applications including many that are appropriate for specific industries such as automotive and housing. Compare the quality of our soft vinyl key fobs to competitors who use inferior digital printing, compared to our vibrant and ultra-long-lasting screen printing. Our soft vinyl keychains have clean cuts around the edges and the most vibrant durable printing in the industry.
Choosing a key chain with a higher perceived value can help increase the odds that customers will hold onto the key fob with your logo for the long term. If you are looking for a premium product with a high perceived value, consider our Prestige Keychains, Iron Die-Struck Keychains, or Dome Keychains.
- Our Dome Keychains are made from polished metal with a polyurethane dome covering the imprint. The polyurethane domed gel coating provides added durability by protecting the imprint, while also creating a dynamic and high-end appearance that literally jumps out at you.
- Our Prestige Keychains are made from stainless steel and laser-engraved with your company logo. The laser engraving process creates a durable & long-lasting imprint and offers low minimum order quantities. Our Prestige keychains are popular among high end car dealerships who are looking to make a statement about the elegance and class of their dealership.
- Our Iron Die-Struck Keychains are made from iron with your choice of a raised or recessed imprint for a truly classy look. These are our most high-end keychains, offering the ability to create not only a custom imprint, but also a custom shape. Many company's will opt to create the key fob in the shape of their logo or mascot to create a lasting impact on customers.
Our Aluminum Keychains are also good options when you are looking for a product with a high perceived value, however, this product offers a much lower price point. Our aluminum key fobs are offered in your choice of an oval shape or rectangular shape in gold or silver. These are die-stamped and color filled and then finished with a clear coat to protect your imprint for years to come.
Punchable Keychains are made from PET film and are used by companies looking to offer a frequent purchase program. These keychains help to promote customer loyalty and also encourage customers to hold on to them longer since they can earn a reward after a set number of purchases. With these keychains, a hole is punched each time the customer makes a qualifying purchase; after all of the holes are punched, the customer is rewarded with a loyalty bonus. This helps to build lasting relationships with customers by encouraging them to return to your business time and time-again.
Our Rigid Plastic Keychains, which are made from semi-flexible PET and printed with your logo are extremely durable and offer a very affordable price point. This is a classic style of key fob that has been used in the auto industry for many years.
Showring Tags are another classic option which have been used by dealerships for many years. The clip on these tags is easily removed, making adding a removing keys very simple at a very low cost. With these tags, your logo or message is printed on durable paper and covered in a protective plastic casing, with a plastic ring surrounding it. The surrounding plastic ring is offered in 7 vibrant colors (Blue, Red, Orange, Green, Yellow, White and Black).
Our Acrylic Keychains offer the advantage of a fully enclosed imprint that is extremely durable and affordable. These key fobs are printed on durable paper stock which is surrounded by a premium optical-grade sealed acrylic casing which protects the imprint so it will last for many years and will not break apart. These are finished with a durable nickel split-ring to hold the keys.
The Poly Spectrum Keychains, which are made from laminated PET film are an inexpensive and durable option which offers the added benefit of a full color digital imprint.
Purchasing custom imprinted key chains can seem like a daunting task with all of the options available. Please reach out to us by phone, email, or chat and we will be happy to help you find the perfect keychain to meet your application and budget.
Many Applications for Personalized Keychains
Almost every person in the United States uses keys on a daily basis to access their home, vehicle, locker, etc... This makes custom printed key chains a versatile promotional giveaway that can be used across almost any industry:
- Our core business is selling to auto dealerships who use these personalized key-holders as a give-away when a customer purchases a vehicle. The customer is likely to keep the keychain for a long time since it serves the purpose of holding their vehicle's keys. Likewise, auto repair shops, service departments, and auto body shops can return customer keys with an attached key fob to promote brand awareness.
- Real Estate Agents and Real Estate Developers can use imprinted key chains as a give-away when they close the deal on a new house. The Average person stays in a house only about 7 years, so there may be opportunities in the future to sell this customer their next house or to gain valuable referrals from family and friends. Keep your name in front of them on a daily basis with a customized key fob.
- Personalized Keychains are a unique giveaway/party favor for attendees of Weddings, Bachelorette parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Sweet 16 Parties, Anniversary Parties, and much more. The personalized message serves to all as a reminder of the event. Attendees are likely to hold on to the item; The Keychain will endure for a long time as a keepsake of the meaningful and memorable event.
- These are also a nice item for schools and sports teams; Schools and sports teams will often purchase personalized keychains with their colors, mascott, and logo to sell as a fund-raiser or to give away to students or alumni as a way to represent their school pride.
- Customized key-chains can be used across a variety of business functions such as a giveaway at a grand opening or special event, or can be used as corporate gifts for high-performing employees or during the holiday season.
Choosing the Right Design
Keychains are widely used in our society. Because of this, they have become one of the most popular imprinted promotional items and thus, People generally have a lot of choices when selecting their personal keychain. It is important to really make your keychain stand out in order to have the desired result. In a perfect world, your customer will use the key chain for years to come, seeing your brand name on a daily basis, resulting in a strong awareness of your company or brand. We recommend the following tips to help your keychain stand out:
- We recommend choosing a keychain with a high perceived value when your budget permits to be able to distribute the highest quality keychain possible so that your customers are most likely to use them for years to come.
- Choose a durable keychain that is likely to last; Remember, this item now has your logo printed on it is associated with your brand; You want the item that will last and serve as a symbol of your brand for many years.
- Choose a keychain that ties into your brand. For example, if you are a Lexus or Audi dealership, your ought to choose a higher end key fob that is in keeping with the product you sell. Alternatively, if you are a sports team, choose a vibrant colored keychain with your team's colors. If you are using these as a party favor for an event, choose a design that is consistent with the theme; If you had an elegant wedding, consider a high-class engraved stainless keychain. If your key chain is a give-away at an 80s-theme-party consider bright colors that tie into the event.
We offer three different printing methods for our keychains:
- Screen printing is a traditional printing method, whereby ink is pushed through a screen for a crisp, long-lasting, vibrant solid colored imprint. Screen printing is extremely durable, but large quantities are required and many-color imprints can be costly.
- Digital printing is used when a full color imprint is required or for small quantities. Digital printing is not as durable or vibrant as screen printing.
- Engraving is used on metal key fobs for a high end classy look. This is a very durable imprinting technique and the minimums are small.
Preparing Artwork for Custom Keychains
When you submit your order, please upload your artwork or include detailed instructions about your desired imprint. If you are submitting artwork, we require vector artwork or very high resolution (300dpi or greater) raster artwork. For vector artwork, acceptable formats include .pdf, .ai. .svg, and .eps. For raster artwork, acceptable formats include .jpg, .pdf, .png, and much more. When you submit your artwork, the first step that we take (even before we capture the payment) is to have our art department review the art to determine if it is feasible for imprinting on your desired keychain. If for any reason, your artwork is unusable, we will contact you before any money is debited from your account. In most cases, our art department is able to convert the artwork that you have submitted to a usable format at no charge. If your artwork is not usable, we will contact you to let you know the options for revisions before proceeding with any payment or order. Keep in mind, when preparing artwork for custom keychains that the imprint area is very small, so very detailed and intricate designs are not recommended. We advise customers to stick with simple logos and messages that will be very readable and printable.