Deluxe Self-Contained After Hours Car Key Night Drop Box
Item #: MDNDB
This product is currently out of stock. We expect that our shipment containing this product line will arrive on approximately 10/31/23. Orders placed now will ship when our inventory arrives.
Our Deluxe Self-Contained Night Drop Box is the highest quality & Most Secure Automotive Key Drop Box on the Market!
- Our Deluxe Self-Contained Night Drop Box was designed and engineered by MBR Marketing, with an emphasis on producing the highest quality, most durable, and most secure night drop box on the market. We are the direct source for this product and therefore are able to offer a superior quality product at at extremely competitive direct pricing.
- This completely self-contained unit is manufactured from durable 16 gauge steel and finished with a black automotive-grade powder-coated finish. The unit is assembled using the highest quality 304 stainless steel rivets, hardware, and an ultra durable heavy duty 304 stainless steel hinge which opens and closes the bottom door where the customers' keys are retrieved.
- This unit includes a durable and secure tamper-resistant 2.75" diameter stainless steel discus lock and two keys. The included stainless steel discus lock is constructed from 304 stainless steel with a 16 gauge stainless rounded steel shell that minimizes shackle exposure and protects against bolt cutter attacks. The lock features non-corrosive inner components and 4 drain holes for maximum durability in all weather conditions. The hardened steel chrome-plated shackle measures 3/8" diameter and offers strong cutting resistance. The tumbler is constructed from solid brass and features a 5-pin pick-resistant cylinder. This lock is key-retaining, meaning that the lock retains the key until locked.
- The lock is fully surrounded by a 16 gauge steel sheet metal holder, which further minimizes shackle exposure, making this night drop box extremely secure.
- This unit is much easier to install then our standard night drop box since it is fully self-contained. There is no need to cut a slot into your building or door!
- Includes a built-in envelope holder, which conveniently protects the envelopes from the elements. Your customer will simply pull down the door, complete the envelope with their personal information and service details and then submit the envelope with their keys enclosed. When your business opens, the envelopes and keys can be retrieved by authorized personnel by unlocking the bottom door. We recommend including a pen in the night drop box so the customer can conveniently fill out the envelopes.
- The exterior of the box is finished with an attractive message that reads, "Pull to Open (Envelopes Inside)...After Hours Service Drop Off For Your Convenience." The message is applied using screen printing with the highest quality and most durable oil-based inks. Compare our quality to those offered by competitors with a vinyl-applied message. Screen printing is much more durable and will make a positive impression on your customers for many years to come. In comparison, vinyl applied decals fall off and curl around the edges.
- Includes a built-in security plate to protect keys from theft and prevent fishing attempts when the door is open.
- This product is engineered with a particular effort placed on ensuring that the top and bottom doors operate extremely smoothly. The top door features a unique anti-friction Teflon (PTFE) insert to ensure smooth operation for many years to come, while the bottom door features an extremely durable and smooth-operating hinge.
- Our night drop boxes are packaged in an ultra secure corrugated cardboard packaging, which features thick honeycomb padding around all six sides, plus we include edge protectors on all 12 edges for maximum safety in transit. Moreover, the packaging is carefully engineered to weight less than 50lbs, so the overall weight does not exceed UPS's threshold for an oversized package, making this as economical to ship as possible.
- Night drop envelopes are sold separately.
- Each unit measures 25-1/4" H x 15" W x 12" D
Night Drop Boxes are Essential for Auto Dealer Service Departments and Auto Repair Shops
- After Hours Car Key Drop-Off Boxes give customers' the option to drop off their vehicle for service at your auto dealership service department, auto body shop, or auto repair shop in a secure manner either before or after normal business hours. This added convenience helps to promote sales amongst customers who are not available during your normal business hours. Just one new customer can pay for the price of the Night Drop Box!
- Night drop boxes, which are also referred to as early bird or night owl drop boxes are particular popular in the COVID-19 environment since they minimize close contact, which is important to many customers, making this an essential item for any automotive service business.
3 Convenient Installation Options:
- This unit can be purchased by itself to be used for a wall-mount installation. This is the most popular installation option. The unit features two key holes on the top back portion of the box, which are used to initially install and position the box. Once the unit is positioned, there is a third small hole in the top center plus three small holes on the lower back of the unit where additional screws can be used to further secure the unit to a wall. The three lower holes can be accessed through the bottom door, while the three top holes can be accessed through the top door. The built-in security plate has three conveniently-placed holes for screw driver access during installation.
- For installations onto existing concrete surfaces, such as sidewalks or paved concrete roads, add our 24 Inch Surface Mount Post. This durable post is constructed from steel tubing with welded steel plates on both ends and features a weather-resistant black powder-coated finish. Included with the post are 4 stainless steel bolts and 8 stainless steel washers for mounting the post to the night drop box. 4 nuts are welded onto the top mounting plate to accept the bolts for added security. Compare this to competing products that utilize loose nuts that can simply by unbolted to remove the entire night drop box.
- For installation directly into the earth, such as dirt, sand, rock, or grass with a concrete/cement fill, add our 36 Inch In-Ground Post. This post is constructed from durable steel tubing with a weather-resistant black powder-coated finish. Our ground post includes a small security plate on the side that is installed into the ground, which provides added resistance to prevent the post from being pulled out of the ground. 4 stainless steel bolts and 8 stainless steel washers are included to mount the post to the night drop box. 4 nuts are welded onto the top mounting plate to accept the bolts for added security. Compare this to competing products that utilize loose nuts that can simply by unbolted to remove the entire night drop box.
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Item #: NDBP24
Price: $149.50Select Options
Item #: NDBP36
Price: $149.50Select Options