- Our Screen Printed License Plate Frames are constructed from from high impact polystyrene plastic and are screen printed with your company name, logo, or message in vibrant, durable inks.
- Please Note: on dark colored frames, all imprint colors except for white and metallic silver require a white underlay, which is priced as an additional color. For example, if you'd like to purchase a black frame with a red imprint, this is priced as a two color imprint (white and red) since the white underlay is required. If you are already purchasing white as one of your imprint color(s), no additional cost is required for the white underlay.
- Screen printing provides more vibrancy and durability compared to hot stamping and also allows for more intricate designs with fine details.
- Complete with UV inhibitor in the plastic, which prevents white frames from yellowing and prevents black frames from fading.
- These frames are available in your choice of 2 holes (top only) or 4 holes. Some customers choose a frame with only the 2 top holes so that a larger unobscured imprint can be featured on the bottom panel.
- Lumi Colors: please note that the "Lumi" imprint colors are fluorescent and are extremely prone to fading. We do not recommend these for long-term applications as they are likely to fade within 60 days. We do not make any guarantees or warranties about the longevity of "Lumi" imprint colors.
- Style A
- Style B
- Style C
- Style D
- Style E
- Style F
- Style G
- Style H
- Style I
- Style J
- Style N
- Style P
- Style PA
- Style Q
- Style T1
- Style T3
Please upload your artwork and/or special instructions for your desired imprint when you submit your order. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns with your artwork before charging your credit card. Once our Art Department determines that your artwork is feasible, we will charge your credit card and prepare a proof, which will be emailed to you for approval.
If you are placing an order that is an exact duplication of an imprinted product that we previously produced for you, please enter the details of your previous order in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. In the case of exact reorders, we generally will move directly into production after receiving your order without sending a proof.
We accept Adobe Illustrator vector files including .eps, ai, and pdf, as well as high resolution 300dpi raster files including psd, jpg, tiff, and png. Please convert all fonts to outlines before submitting artwork. If you require small changes to your artwork, we are usually able to make those adjustments at no charge. Our goal is your total satisfaction and we will work with you closely to make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. We will always contact you if our Art Department has any questions or concerns with the submitted artwork. If you have any questions about the feasibility of your desired imprint, please feel free to email us your artwork to review and evaluate before ordering.
Straight Line Text
If your desired imprint is comprised in part or completely of straight line copy, please enter the text, font, and layout preferences in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. Our Art Department will prepare a proof in accordance with your instructions.
Production time is about 4-5 weeks + time in transit after proof approval. If you have a deadline, please contact us before placing the order to determine the feasibility of expediting production.
Screen Printed License Plate Frames
Item #: DAFSC
250-499 500-999 1000-2499 2500 or more $1.04 $0.85 $0.79 $0.76
|--- Please Select ---|