- Chrome plated nameplates are custom molded for extra flexible and durable ABS plastic and then plated with real chrome. These nameplates are manufactured oversees, so there is a long lead time (approximately 12 weeks).
- These nameplates are custom molded to your specifications in any shape up to to 7.2" (W) x 2.5" (H).
- Our chrome plated plastic nameplates come complete with die-cut adhesive on the back, which is included at no extra charge. The backing paper can be easily peeled off for an easy installation onto the back of the vehicle.
- Choose between a plaque-style design where your logo is featured inside of a rectangular or oval-shape nameplate or an open letter style, where the plastic is custom molded around the shape of each letter of your logo. Please specify your desired shape in the special instructions box.
- These nameplates are a very traditional option that has been used by car dealerships for many years. The custom molded-look gives these a very high perceived value. They are designed to resemble the nameplates used by the auto manufacturers on the back of the vehicle.
Production time is 12 weeks + time in transit after proof approval. If you have a deadline, please contact us before placing the order to determine the feasibility of expediting production.
Please upload your artwork and/or special instructions for your desired imprint when you submit your order. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns with your artwork before charging your credit card. Once our Art Department determines that your artwork is feasible, we will charge your credit card and prepare a proof, which will be emailed to you for approval.
If you are placing an order that is an exact duplication of an imprinted product that we previously produced for you, please enter the details of your previous order in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. In the case of exact reorders, we generally will move directly into production after receiving your order without sending a proof.
We accept Adobe Illustrator vector files including .eps, ai, and pdf, as well as high resolution 300dpi raster files including psd, jpg, tiff, and png. Please convert all fonts to outlines before submitting artwork. If you require small changes to your artwork, we are usually able to make those adjustments at no charge. Our goal is your total satisfaction and we will work with you closely to make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. We will always contact you if our Art Department has any questions or concerns with the submitted artwork. If you have any questions about the feasibility of your desired imprint, please feel free to email us your artwork to review and evaluate before ordering.
Straight Line Text
If your desired imprint is comprised in part or completely of straight line copy, please enter the text, font, and layout preferences in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. Our Art Department will prepare a proof in accordance with your instructions.
Chrome Plated Custom Molded 3-D Plastic Nameplates
Item #: PEZ200
250-499 500-999 1000-2499 2500 or more $1.88 $1.72 $1.61 $1.52