Custom Printed Full Color Digital Polyethylene Car Dealer License Plates (.023 Poly)
Item #: PL23D
125-249 250-499 500-999 1000-2499 2500-4999 5000 or more $1.81 $1.00 $0.90 $0.83 $0.71 $0.68
- These Custom Full Color Digitally Printed License Plates are constructed from durable white polyethylene that does not crack in cold climates and stays white over time. Polyethylene is superior in quality compared to traditional styrene plates that crack in cold weather and yellow.
- These license plates are custom printed with your auto dealership's personalized logo, branding, or message using full color digital printing.
- Full Color Digital Printing offers a durable imprint where there are no limitations of the number of colors. We can even print high resolution photographic images and complex shading patterns at no additional cost.
- Each Plate measures 12" x 6"
- We coat our plates with a complimentary high gloss UV clear-coat that protects the imprint and makes the colors "pop." Compare our plates to competing products that are not clear-coated and therefore are much less durable and do not have the same vibrant imprint.
- Custom Printed Dealer License Plates are often referred to as "Dealer Tags" or "Inserts."
Compare Our Quality to the Competition!
The pictures below are authentic photos of two digitally printed license plates with black backgrounds. The first example shows one of our full color digitally printed plates, which is coated with our complementary high gloss protective coating. The second picture shows one of our competitors digitally printed license plates, which is not coated with a clear coat. Both of the plates shown below are digitally printed with black ink, however, you will find that the license plate with the clear coat is a true black color, whereas the license plate without the clear coat is more of a charcoal gray color. Both of these photos were taken at the same time with the identical lighting conditions!
Our Digital Plates: With Clear Coat
We coat our full color digital license plates with a complimentary high gloss UV clear-coat that protects the imprint and makes the colors "pop." Compare our plates to competing products that are not clear-coated and therefore are much less durable and do not have the same vibrant imprint. To put it simply, our digitally printed license plates look better and are more durable than the competition, but are still offered at extremely competitive prices. We try our very best to communicate honestly and transparently with our customers about our products and we do not skimp quality to artificially reduce costs.
Our Competitors: Without Clear Coat
Many of our competitors sell digitally printed license plates without a clear coat as a way of reducing costs. Unfortunately, without a clear coat, digitally printed polyethylene license plates have a "washed out" appearance. Moreover, the durability of the imprint is severely compromised, making it very vulnerable to the elements. We urge you to compare our prices and quality. We are very confident that we offer the absolute best quality and value on custom full color digitally printed license plates in the United States.
Please upload your artwork and/or special instructions for your desired imprint when you submit your order. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns with your artwork before charging your credit card. Once our Art Department determines that your artwork is feasible, we will charge your credit card and prepare a proof, which will be emailed to you for approval.
If you are placing an order that is an exact duplication of an imprinted product that we previously produced for you, please enter the details of your previous order in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. In the case of exact reorders, we generally will move directly into production after receiving your order without sending a proof.
We accept Adobe Illustrator vector files including .eps, ai, and pdf, as well as high resolution 300dpi raster files including psd, jpg, tiff, and png. Please convert all fonts to outlines before submitting artwork. If you require small changes to your artwork, we are usually able to make those adjustments at no charge. Our goal is your total satisfaction and we will work with you closely to make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. We will always contact you if our Art Department has any questions or concerns with the submitted artwork. If you have any questions about the feasibility of your desired imprint, please feel free to email us your artwork to review and evaluate before ordering.
Straight Line Text
If your desired imprint is comprised in part or completely of straight line copy, please enter the text, font, and layout preferences in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. Our Art Department will prepare a proof in accordance with your instructions.
Production time is 10-15 business days + time in transit after proof approval. If you have a deadline, please contact us before placing the order to determine the feasibility of expediting production.