- License Plate Plastic Protector Bags with Adhesive are used by car dealerships to protect temporary tags against moisture and the elements until the permanent state license plate is received. These bags feature an adhesive strip on the top to seal the tag inside and protect it from the elements. Then they have 2 adhesive strips which are used to attach the bag to the rear window, or they can be attached to the rear of the vehicle with the 2 included holes.
- This product is sometimes referred to as "Tag Bags"
- The adhesive strip on the top seals the tag inside
- These are an extremely effective and inexpensive way of keeping temporary tags legible and dry.
- 2 mil thick plastic bags measure 11-1/2" x 7"
- Each bag has 3 adhesive strips installed, one of which is on the flap. The other 2 adhesive strips are used to attach the bag to the rear window.
- Includes 2 holes for attaching to the rear of the vehicle
- Sold in packages of 100
License Plate Plastic Protector Bags with Adhesive (Package of 100)
Item #: MB83501
1-1 2-5 6 or more $24.95 $23.95 $22.95