- Our Nylon American Flags are proudly crafted in the United States with sewn stripes and embroidered stars.
- Nylon is our most popular material for USA flags. Nylon flags are durable, inexpensive, and lightweight. Nylon is lighter then polyester so it will fly better then polyester. As a result of the fact that it flies better, it will not last as long as a polyester flag, however, these flags are still extremely durable, long-lasting, and beautiful.
- The fabric used to produce these flags is fire resistant, moth-proof, mildew-resistant, and fade-resistant.
- Flags are finished with heavy canvas heading and brass grommets, except for 2 1/2' x 4' and 3' x 5' which are also offered in a sleeved version.
- Available in ten sizes:
- 2' x 3'
- 2 1/2' x 4' (sleeved or grommets)
- 3' x 5' (sleeved or grommets)
- 4' x 6'
- 5' x 8'
- 6' x 10'
The following flags include roped headings with galvanized metal thimbles:
- 8' x 12'
- 10' x 15'
- 12' x 18'
- 15' x 25'
Nylon American Flags
Item #: AFLNN