- Outdoor Application Buyers Guide Laser Window Labels feature an adhesive boarder for application onto the outside of the vehicle's side window.
- Our outdoor laser forms are applied to the exterior of vehicle windows to ensure visibility. Weather elements, car tint, and extra hardware all make it difficult to view traditional paper backed laser labels from the outside of a vehicle. Tinted windows are a problem of the past and there is no need to buy extra hardware!
- Our outdoor laser window labels are constructed from a special waterproof material to withstand the elements.
- In 2017, the Federal Trade Commission announced final amendments updating the Used Car Rule by revising the Buyers Guides that must be displayed on a used vehicle before it is displayed for sale or a customer is allowed to inspect it for final purchase. These updated Buyers Guides satisfy the current legal requirements.
- Each sticker measures 8-1/2" x 11"
- These forms are compatible with laser printers only. Not compatible with inkjet printers.
- White forms are printed with black ink on the front and gray ink on the back.
- Simply peel off the adhesive strips on all four sides and adhere the sticker to the the window on the outside of the vehicle.
- Some states hold auto dealerships accountable to meet certain standards of quality and reliability for the vehicles they sell as opposed to an "As-Is" sale. These warranties are "implied" even though they are never explicitly stated. Our Implied buyers guides are used to adhere to the requirements of states that require these implied warranties.
- Includes lines to list the systems covered and duration of the warranty.
- Sold in packages of 100
Outdoor Application Car Dealer Buyers Guide Laser Window Stickers - Implied (Package of 100)
Item #: MB9254-2017
1-4 5-9 10 or more $63.95 $62.95 $61.95