- Seal 4 Buyers combine the best of traditional multi-part buyers guides with Paper-Backed Buyers Guide Laser Window Labels. The first part of the form can be used for filing or customer records, while the second part of the form is constructed from adhesive stock which seals to the inside of the vehicle's window on all four sides and is visible from the outside of the vehicle. The adhesive part of this form is perforated for easy removal from the window.
- 2 part form: part 1 is white paper with carbon interleaved and part 2 is white adhesive stock.
- These are the original Seal4® Buyers Guides - Form S4-401.
- In 2017, the Federal Trade Commission announced final amendments updating the the Used Car Rule by revising the Buyers Guides that must be displayed on a used vehicle before it is displayed for sale or a customer is allowed to inspect it for final purchase. These updated Buyers Guides satisfy the current legal requirements.
- All four sides seal to window so the Buyers Guide easily rolls up and down the window.
- This form is used by auto dealerships to enumerate what is covered under warranty and the duration of the coverage for the particular vehicle.
- Actual size 8-1/2" x 11-3/4"
- Sold in packages of 100
Fill out Buyers Guide front and back.
Separate the front copy and carbon from "Buyer's Window Copy."
Peel away border area of "Buyer's Window Copy" to expose adhesive.
Stick on inside of window, sealing all four sides.
2-Part Seal 4 Buyers Guide Labels - As Is (Package of 100)
Item #: BG2417
1-4 5-9 10 or more $47.50 $46.00 $45.50