- These high quality buyers guides feature adhesive tape on the top and bottom of the first copy to adhere to the inside of the car window. The second part provides an additional copy for added convenience.
- In 2017, the Federal Trade Commission announced final amendments updating the the Used Car Rule by revising the Buyers Guides that must be displayed on a used vehicle before it is displayed for sale or a customer is allowed to inspect it for final purchase. These updated Buyers Guides satisfy the current legal requirements.
- These buyers guides feature two adhesive tape strips; one on the top and one on the bottom, which adhere to the inside of the car window. Simply remove the two strips of backing paper and stick to the inside of the vehicle's window to apply.
- 2-part, carbonless form is comprised of white, white.
- White forms are printed with black ink on the front and gray ink on the back.
- Size: 7-1/3" x 11-3/4"
- This form is used by auto dealerships to enumerate what is covered under warranty and the duration of the coverage for the particular vehicle.
- Sold in packages of 100
- Please Note: The adhesive may damage aftermarket inside window tinting. Please test prior to use.
2-Part Adhesive Tape Buyers Guides - As Is No Lines (Package of 100)
Item #: BG217NL
1-1 2-3 4 or more $17.50 $16.00 $14.50