- Buyers Orders are a printed form containing a legal contract designed for use by auto dealerships to document the sale of a vehicle.
- This carbonless interleaved form is comprised of three parts (White, Yellow, Pink).
- This is a universal buyers order form that lists the vehicle being purchased or traded, price workup, warranty disclaimers, and standard terms and conditions.
- Each form measures 8-1/2" x 11"
- This custom printed form includes your company's name and information printed at the top of the form in full color.
- Sold in increments of 500
The back of the form is printed with the following text.ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As used in this Order the terms (a) “Dealer” shall mean the authorized Dealer to whom this Order is addressed and who shall become a party hereto by its acceptance hereof, (b) “Purchaser” shall mean the party executing the Order as such on the face hereof, and (c) “Manufacturer” shall mean the entity that manufactured the vehicle or chassis, it being understood by Purchaser and Dealer that Dealer is in no respect the agent of Manufacturer, that Dealer and Purchaser are the sole parties to this Order and that reference to Manufacturer herein is for the purpose of explaining generally certain contractual relationships existing between Dealer and Manufacturer with respect to new motor vehicles.
- Manufacturer has reserved the right to change the price to Dealer of new motor vehicles without notice. In the event the price to Dealer of new motor vehicles of the series and body type ordered hereunder is changed by Manufacturer prior to delivery of the new motor vehicle ordered hereunder to Purchaser, Dealer reserves the right to change the cash delivered price of such motor vehicle to Purchaser accordingly. If such cash delivered price is increased by Dealer, Purchaser may, if dissatisfied therewith, cancel this Order.
- If the used motor vehicle which has been traded in as a part of the consideration for the motor vehicle ordered hereunder is not to be delivered to Dealer until delivery to Purchaser of such motor vehicle, the used motor vehicle shall be reappraised at that time and such reappraised value shall determine the allowance made for such used motor vehicle. If such reappraised value is lower than the original allowance, therefor shown on the front of this Order, Purchaser may, if dissatisfied therewith, cancel this Order, provided, however, that such right to cancel is exercised prior to the delivery of the motor vehicle ordered hereunder to the Purchaser and surrender of the used motor vehicle to Dealer.
- Purchaser agrees to deliver to Dealer satisfactory evidence of title to any used motor vehicle traded in as a part of the consideration for the motor vehicle ordered hereunder at the time of delivery of such used motor vehicle to Dealer. Purchaser warrants any such used motor vehicle to be his property free and clear of all liens and encumbrances except as otherwise noted herein.
- Manufacturer has reserved the right to change the design of any new motor vehicle, chassis, accessories or parts thereof at any time without notice and without obligation to make the same or any similar change upon any motor vehicle, chassis, accessories or parts thereof previously purchased by or shipped to Dealer or being manufactured or sold in accordance with Dealer’s orders. Correspondingly, in the event of any such change by the Manufacturer, Dealer shall have no obligation to Purchaser to make the same or any similar change in any motor vehicle, chassis, accessories or parts thereof covered by the Order either before or subsequent to the delivery thereof to Purchaser.
- Dealer shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delay in delivering the motor vehicle covered by this Order where such failure or delay is due, in whole or in part, to any cause beyond the control or without the fault or negligence of Dealer.
- The price for the motor vehicle specified on the face of this Order includes reimbursement for Federal Excise taxes, but does not include sales taxes, use taxes or occupational taxes based on sales volume, (Federal, State or Local) unless expressly so stated. Purchaser assumes and agrees to pay, unless prohibited by law, any such sales, use or occupational taxes imposed on or applicable to the transaction covered by this Order, regardless of which party may have primary tax liability therefor.
- FACTORY WARRANTY: ANY WARRANTY ON ANY NEW VEHICLE OR USED VEHICLE STILL SUBJECT TO A MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY IS THAT MADE BY THE MANUFACTURER ONLY.
- PURCHASER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM DEALER ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
- The Purchaser, before or at the time of delivery of the motor vehicle covered by this Order will execute such forms of agreement or documents as may be required by the terms and conditions of payment indicated on the front of this Order.
Please upload your artwork and/or special instructions for your desired imprint when you submit your order. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns with your artwork before charging your credit card. Once our Art Department determines that your artwork is feasible, we will charge your credit card and prepare a proof, which will be emailed to you for approval.
If you are placing an order that is an exact duplication of an imprinted product that we previously produced for you, please enter the details of your previous order in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. In the case of exact reorders, we generally will move directly into production after receiving your order without sending a proof.
We accept Adobe Illustrator vector files including .eps, ai, and pdf, as well as high resolution 300dpi raster files including psd, jpg, tiff, and png. Please convert all fonts to outlines before submitting artwork. If you require small changes to your artwork, we are usually able to make those adjustments at no charge. Our goal is your total satisfaction and we will work with you closely to make sure you are satisfied with the finished product. We will always contact you if our Art Department has any questions or concerns with the submitted artwork. If you have any questions about the feasibility of your desired imprint, please feel free to email us your artwork to review and evaluate before ordering.
Straight Line Text
If your desired imprint is comprised in part or completely of straight line copy, please enter the text, font, and layout preferences in the "Enter Special Instructions" box. Our Art Department will prepare a proof in accordance with your instructions.
Production time is 10-15 business days + time in transit after proof approval. If you have a deadline, please contact us before placing the order to determine the feasibility of expediting production.
Buyers Order Forms - Custom
Item #: M1853
500-999 1000-1999 2000 or more $0.81 $0.57 $0.37