- Buyers Orders are a printed form containing a legal contract designed for use by auto dealerships to document the sale of a vehicle.
- This carbonless interleaved form is comprised of three parts (White, Yellow, Pink).
- This is a universal buyers order form that lists the vehicle being purchased or traded, price workup, warranty disclaimers, and standard terms and conditions.
- Each form measures 8-1/2" x 11"
- Sold in packages of 100
The back of the form is printed with the following text.ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- As used in this Order the terms (a) “Dealer” shall mean the authorized Dealer to whom this Order is addressed and who shall become a party hereto by its acceptance hereof, (b) “Purchaser” shall mean the party executing the Order as such on the face hereof, and (c) “Manufacturer” shall mean the entity that manufactured the vehicle or chassis, it being understood by Purchaser and Dealer that Dealer is in no respect the agent of Manufacturer, that Dealer and Purchaser are the sole parties to this Order and that reference to Manufacturer herein is for the purpose of explaining generally certain contractual relationships existing between Dealer and Manufacturer with respect to new motor vehicles.
- Manufacturer has reserved the right to change the price to Dealer of new motor vehicles without notice. In the event the price to Dealer of new motor vehicles of the series and body type ordered hereunder is changed by Manufacturer prior to delivery of the new motor vehicle ordered hereunder to Purchaser, Dealer reserves the right to change the cash delivered price of such motor vehicle to Purchaser accordingly. If such cash delivered price is increased by Dealer, Purchaser may, if dissatisfied therewith, cancel this Order.
- If the used motor vehicle which has been traded in as a part of the consideration for the motor vehicle ordered hereunder is not to be delivered to Dealer until delivery to Purchaser of such motor vehicle, the used motor vehicle shall be reappraised at that time and such reappraised value shall determine the allowance made for such used motor vehicle. If such reappraised value is lower than the original allowance, therefor shown on the front of this Order, Purchaser may, if dissatisfied therewith, cancel this Order, provided, however, that such right to cancel is exercised prior to the delivery of the motor vehicle ordered hereunder to the Purchaser and surrender of the used motor vehicle to Dealer.
- Purchaser agrees to deliver to Dealer satisfactory evidence of title to any used motor vehicle traded in as a part of the consideration for the motor vehicle ordered hereunder at the time of delivery of such used motor vehicle to Dealer. Purchaser warrants any such used motor vehicle to be his property free and clear of all liens and encumbrances except as otherwise noted herein.
- Manufacturer has reserved the right to change the design of any new motor vehicle, chassis, accessories or parts thereof at any time without notice and without obligation to make the same or any similar change upon any motor vehicle, chassis, accessories or parts thereof previously purchased by or shipped to Dealer or being manufactured or sold in accordance with Dealer’s orders. Correspondingly, in the event of any such change by the Manufacturer, Dealer shall have no obligation to Purchaser to make the same or any similar change in any motor vehicle, chassis, accessories or parts thereof covered by the Order either before or subsequent to the delivery thereof to Purchaser.
- Dealer shall not be liable for failure to deliver or delay in delivering the motor vehicle covered by this Order where such failure or delay is due, in whole or in part, to any cause beyond the control or without the fault or negligence of Dealer.
- The price for the motor vehicle specified on the face of this Order includes reimbursement for Federal Excise taxes, but does not include sales taxes, use taxes or occupational taxes based on sales volume, (Federal, State or Local) unless expressly so stated. Purchaser assumes and agrees to pay, unless prohibited by law, any such sales, use or occupational taxes imposed on or applicable to the transaction covered by this Order, regardless of which party may have primary tax liability therefor.
- FACTORY WARRANTY: ANY WARRANTY ON ANY NEW VEHICLE OR USED VEHICLE STILL SUBJECT TO A MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY IS THAT MADE BY THE MANUFACTURER ONLY.
- PURCHASER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER FROM DEALER ANY CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
- The Purchaser, before or at the time of delivery of the motor vehicle covered by this Order will execute such forms of agreement or documents as may be required by the terms and conditions of payment indicated on the front of this Order.
Buyers Orders Forms - Stock (Package of 100)
Item #: M1854