- Self-Adhesive Windshield Collision Wrap is used to cover broken or cracked windshields to temporarily protect the interior of the vehicle from the elements such as rain, wind, sand, dust, snow, and more. The wrap stays in place until the auto body shop or collision center has repaired the damaged windshield. Other names that refer to the same product are windshield wrap, crash wrap, or wreck wrap.
- This film features a high tack adhesive that works well for auto body shops and collision centers and is strong enough to adhere to dirty cars for use by towing companies and salvage yards.
- Our film is manufactured with an environmentally friendly water based acrylic "cross-linked" adhesive that is anchored into the film, so that the film stays in place yet can be easily removed without leaving any residue behind!
- This film is rated for up to 3 months of use.
- These unperforated rolls can be cut with a knife or razor blade to any size to meet the needs of your application.
- Each roll measures 36 inches x 100 feet
- Strong 2.5 mil coextruded self-adhering plastic film is constructed from multiple layers for maximum strength, durability, and puncture-resistance. Competing monolayer products which are constructed from 1 layer are inferior to coextruded films.
- Seals broken windshields, windows and sprung doors and keeps the interior of the vehicle free from damage
- This is a blue tinted film which is the ideal choice when you do not want to be able to see into or out of the vehicle. The blue tint also offers added protection against sunlight.
Self-Adhesive Collision Wrap - 2.5 Mil Blue Tinted High Tack (36 in. x 100 ft. Roll)
Item #: CWHT-25B36100
1-4 5-9 10 or more $29.35 $28.30 $27.25