- Cobra Mechanical Locking Cabinets are constructed from textured powder coated .063 aluminum, which is durable and easy to maintain.
- Cabinet doors can be mounted on the right or left side.
- Offset rows allow the keys to hang evenly.
- Overall Dimensions: 32" high x 17" wide x 4" deep
- Comes with 75 Key Holders, 10 Access Keys, 1 Master Key, 50 Versa Tags Self Protecting Key Tags, 2 Cabinet Keys, and the Manual
- Simply attach the Versa Tags Self Protecting Key Tags to the key holders and then snap the key holders into the key units.
- Access keys are used to "check out" or "return" sets of vehicle keys. When a set of vehicle keys is checked out, the access key remains locked in the board at the located of the checkout out vehicle keys. When the vehicle keys are returned, the access key is released.
- Consider giving each salesmen a uniquely colored/numbered access key to keep track of which employee has a set of keys in their possession.
- The cabinet can be locked/unlocked to secure access to the keys during non-business hours.
- The master key is used to remove a set of vehicle keys without having the access key locked into the cainet.
Cobra Locking Cabinet - 50 unit
Item #: C50